Your Privacy Is Important to Us
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with all the relevant applicable requirement
- By using the Site and/or involved in the Projects and/or using any linked or created Platform by us, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
- Please note that this Policy may be amended from time to time by posting the updated version here on the Site. You are advised to check it on a regular basis.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
- If you are using our Platform or participating in our Projects, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) may result in you being unable to use our platform and/or we being unable to engage you to participate in our Projects and/or issue payments to you.
- If you do not agree with any term of this Policy, please do not use the Site or Platform and/or involve in the Projects.
What Personal Data We Collect & Process
- At times, you may be asked to provide to us or our affiliates or our subsidiaries your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, telephone number, nationality, resident status, fax number, home address, email address, any information provided by you to us through all types of electronic application and registration forms or any other similar forms and/or any other information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and/or processed by us from time to time.
- A detailed purpose for which your Personal Data may be used are set out in our Data Policy Statement under section 6 below, including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
- All personal data you provide to us is secured with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data held by us is protected from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third-party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
Data Policy Statement
- As our Site or Platform user, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and/or continue to subscribe to and/or participate with us for a service and/or product (“Services”). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
- We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with and subject to the special protections and are as set out in this Policy.
- How long we keep your Personal Data depends on the context in which you provided it and the purposes for which we use it. Your Personal Data will be retained for such duration as is reasonably necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes in this Policy or for such period as may be necessary to protect our legal interest. Where necessary, your Personal Data may be stored beyond the period of your subscription, for example where there are legal proceedings pending or where legal requirements necessitate the retention of your data.
- We would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when you register) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to:
- offers and rewards from us;
- offers and rewards offered by our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
Please note that we cannot so use your Personal Data unless we have received your consent.
Your Personal Data Rights
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection law of your country, you may be entitled to:
- ask us about the processing of your personal data including to obtain a copy of your personal data;
- make correction of incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- request us to provide you with your personal data in the format which is readable or commonly used by ways of automatic tools or equipment and can be used or disclosed by automated means.
- object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data so we no longer no longer be able to collect, use, or disclose such personal data when:
- your personal data are collected, use or disclosed without the exemptions of consent requirements;
- your personal data are collected, use or disclosed for the purpose concerning direct marketing;
- your personal data are collected, use or disclosed for the purpose of scientific, historical or statistic research that is not necessary to carry out for reasons of public interest by the Company.
We may reject your objection if the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data has been done with a compelling legitimate ground or is carried out for the establishment, compliance or exercise of legal claims, or defense of legal claims. We will nevertheless record the fact that you object and our rejection of objection request in the relevant file;
- erase, destroy, or anonymize your personal data to become the anonymous data which cannot identify the data subject in the following case:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose listed in section 6;
- you have withdrawn your consent and we do not have legal ground to collect, use or disclose such personal data;
- you have successfully objected to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data; or
- your personal data have been unlawfully collected, used, or disclosed;
- request us to restrict the use of your personal data in the following case:
- when we are in the process of verifying the requested correction of your personal data;
- your personal data are unlawfully collected, used or disclosed.
- your personal data are no longer necessary to retain for the purpose listed in section 6 but you have the necessity to request the retention for the purposes of the establishment, compliance, or exercise of legal claims, or the defense of legal claims; or
- when we are in the process of verifying or examining your objection to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data;
- file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority if your personal data protection rights are violated or for any non-compliance.